I Want You to Know

My days might go by slow,
I just want you to know,
That you will never be alone,
All you got to do is pick up the phone,

When I hear your voice,
I know I made the right choice,
In choosing to hold you tight,
All through my silent night,

I breathe in and out,
For I have no doubt,
That this won't be my last embrace,
I'll stay with you until the end of the race,

You are someone close to my heart,
We create a wonderful piece of art,
That this goodbye won't be forever,
I will go wherever,

Just to be reminded of you,
For I have no clue,
When I will see your smile,
I will run so many miles,

Just so I can be with you once again,
Under this beautiful day of rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

If I Were To Write Our Story