Like A Rose

The days might be rough,
But I know I am tough,
I think about those days,
I won't forget about the ways,

You held me so close,
I felt like a rose,
Beautiful, satisfied as my love grew,
I felt like a star composing her major break through,

My nights are what I cherish,
Never wanting my dreams to perish,
You are what I hope for,
To one day walk beside you on the shore,

I look up at the moon,
Always remembering back in June,
The days felt longer as I waited,
For your thoughts to be stated,

If love is pure and kind,
It will soon be aligned,
No more doubts, no more, 
This is no longer war,

Between my heart and my mind,
For God knew that both hearts will be combined,
At the end of our track,
Only seeing the ray of light, and never looking back. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

If I Were To Write Our Story