You Make Me Shine

I looked into your eyes and I couldn't help but to smile,
I get side tracked while walking the extra mile,
My heart has been in your hands for the longest time,
As if forever yours will always be a crime,

You are written in my last memory,
Always in my mind along with a smile on your face,
If only I could win that race and move to another place,
You mean so much to me that words cannot begin to explain,

You impacted my life so much that I cannot wash away the pain,
That you have caused me in so little time,
My heart beats faster when I see you like if I were afraid to climb,
Up the Mountains I go hoping that this will not be the end,

I am too damaged for you to mend,
Yet you have me shining like a shooting star,
I still think about you even if you are so far,
You cloud my mind with your smile and laugh,
No one will come close to you not even by half. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

If I Were To Write Our Story