What will you do?... For it is written in your Path.

What will you do if everything you loved was taken from your hands? What will you do when you realized that you had someone worth the wait left you in an instant? What will you do if you loved someone so much yet they left without looking back? What will you do? Many times we forget how valuable someone can be to us. Once we realize it, it was too late... 

Losing the moon while counting the stars. I believe that things happen for a reason, that we meet someone in a certain time because God has it written in our path. At times, I wished that I could have met someone earlier but I have to remind myself that this is God's plan. If it's meant to be then it will happen. Someday our paths will cross again.

I think about him everyday, every minute and every second of the day. I am always reminded of him yet I have to push myself to move forward. Even though it is really hard to forget about someone that has impacted your life so much. How could you forget? Those memories of that certain person is hitched to your hip and is always in the back of your mind when you are asleep.

Those dreams will never go away, that person will never go away and if you need to. Take a breath, close your eyes and pray to God. He will make you stronger and someday he will answer your prayer. If it isn't now then it will be in the future. Whether if it was a friend or a family member that passed away. Those memories will never leave your side, it will stay as long as a stain on a t-shirt. 

Things happen for a reason... God won't give you something you can't handle. Remember that you are strong and God will carry you in his arms in your highest point of pain. He will never leave you no matter how much the days get harder. If it is meant to be then he will make it happen for it is written in your path...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

If I Were To Write Our Story