Those Three Words

This moment time is where I hold on to the most. I feel the wind against my rosy cheek and many times people stare at me as if I was a freak. I wonder about the times of the chemical reaction. I breathe in and out as I close my eyes. His image comes to mind... His beautiful smile radiates much sunlight and I can't help but to think of a way to feel his embrace. The sound of his voice relaxes me so I won't faint. All I could think about, if this was fate. I open my eyes and there he is. Holding his breath as I see the beauty that is him. No wonder I feel like a fool. His blue eyes sparkle in the sunlight as I touch the palm of my hand to his cheek. His eyes close as I lean my forehead upon his and I feel protected yet so happy. Then he says those three words I'd been waiting for...

"I love you." As I heard those words role off his tongue. I couldn't help but to smile like an idiot. The thought of him is so love driven that I can't see my life without him as if he became of who I am. His voice is soothing to my ears and I tend to say his name repeatedly as the day goes by. The wind blows off the tree's leaves and begins to get stronger. He holds me tight, now I feel as if he is my knight. Matthew was his name... The wind began to fade along with my dreams. I open my eyes and he was no where in sight...

Comments

  1. LOL - you DO check this! I just started posting some of my artistic projects online. I've got Fr Who now up & running @ Comic Fury and I just started a blog (with no real expectations) so I can post some of my writings. You should check it out when you get the chance. I just posted my first short story...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I do! I really appreciate you reading my writing and I would like to get to know my audience!(: I will check it out when I have time! If you have a passion for writing or any artistic ability go for it!(:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Some Day You'll Stay