Our Chapter is Finally Over

Many times it could be so hard,
I have to throw away my card,
The chapter of you is finally over,
There are no more clovers,

You left and I accept,
Your memories is all I kept,
You were someone I won't forget,
At times I feel you near me yet,

You are so far from me,
My love is beyond the sea,
It seems like you don't care,
As if all I touched was teared,

Look into my eyes and see me fall apart,
You no longer will have my heart,
Yet when I see your smile,
You make my world worthwhile,

This is what I look for,
To walk along the shore,
Feeling the wind against my cheek,
I imagine myself at the top of a peak,

Holding you tight,
We will shine under the beauty of this light,
Now I realize that this is only a dream,
I will no longer fall in your scheme,

I will find someone like you,
Someone who will always be true. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay