Everyday is a Leap of Faith

You may be far away,
But my heart is yours to stay,
I try so hard to move on,
Yet you are not gone,

Everyday is harder than before,
I want you even more,
These days won't last forever,
I will never say the word never,

Why don't you just stay a little longer?
That will just make me that much stronger,
My hopes and dreams will never fade,
For it is everything that has ever stayed,

You don't know the reasons why,
I'd never say goodbye,
All I ask for is one chance,
To have one last amazing dance,

I want to see your smile shine,
I see it as a wonderful sign,
I smile whenever I think of you,
For I knew that it was true,

Many times I may cry,
There will be a day I won't try,
I will let you go,
If our story doesn't continue to flow,

You may think it is time,
It won't be without an extra climb,
For there is a reason for our paths to cross,
Like a reason for every loss,

I'll always be here for you,
Until the sky is no longer blue. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay