In Time: God will Reveal his Reasons Why

When I think of the past. I know that I have made so many mistakes but those mistakes makes us who we are. I have grown and learned that everything happens for a reason even though those reasons might not be in plain sight. I do know that one day God will reveal it in time. Time goes by fast and every day is a test to seek what God has planned for us.

Our path is already written in the stars it is the matter of following it. I think about the past and I pray to God why couldn't things be different? Then I think to myself everything happens for a reason. God places certain people in our lives in a certain time, in this one moment. We all doubt ourselves as we move forward but how do we move forward?

With prayer and trust... I wish that things were different in every possible way and I even dream about it. There are things that keep us from moving forward and it is really hard. There are so many bumps down the road that it becomes complicated in different situations. God knows who we need in our lives even though we might not know why.

Some times in that moment when you meet that person can change your life. I thank God for blessing me with so many people but at times I feel an emptiness inside my heart. I don't know the reasons why and I hope that some day God will reveal it. Everyday is a test and in this precise moment someone will be praying for you to follow your path.

EVERYTHING happens for a reason it is the matter of following your path without fear. "Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Those Three Words

Our World... Your World... My World

Some Day You'll Stay