My Prayer... To Soon Find my Knight

I will always think about those days,
At times it feels like a maze,
I become confused,
At times I feel accused,

Of not knowing what love is,
Everyone always says,
That love is patient, and kind,
Why is it so hard to find?

I pray to God every night,
That I will soon find my knight,
Some where in a certain time,
The bells will chyme,

That is when I know your mine,
My smile will soon shine,
I can't wait to look into his eyes,
It will be a wonderful surprise,

He will have my heart,
We will never depart,
For everything will be aligned,
No longer will it decline,

He will be everything I've waited for,
We will walk together along the shore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay