I Will Always Be Here for You

The only way I express my feelings,
Is through the words I write,
It's the only way I receive healing,
Can you please hold me tight?

So my love won't vanish,
When I see your smile,
I know I won't banish,
Some day I will walk down the aisle,

That is when I know my dream is complete,
Never will it change,
I will walk with you on the silent street,
The stars won't rearrange,

Our destiny is drawn together,
It will never disappear,
Beautiful like a fallen feather,
Everything is now clear,

You might leave,
But I know you will return,
Your speculations will be achieved,
Now it is your turn,

To shine and I will always be here for you,
Never will I leave you alone,
For you are one out of a few,
You are all I have known.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay