His Grace and Love makes me who I am

God's grace is every where we look. The wind is the love that rejuvenates are soul bringing us back to him. His heart is in everyone's goodness surrounding us with protection. The sun radiates his compassion and keeps us moving forward. No matter how much pain we might have he heals us by giving us guidance and holding us up in the darkest moments. 

The nature reminds us of his beauty and purity gi
ving us hope to help others rather than ourselves. His love is all we need to feel free and protected. He will never leave us all we have to do is take a step and pray for tomorrow. While thanking him about all the blessings he has given us. GOD is my hero, my friend, my therapist, my father and my protector. 



He will not give us anything we won't handle because he knows we are strong enough to withhold every obstacle. Trust in the Lord for he has your back and will never leave your side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay