When I think of You

I see your smile written in the stars tonight,
At this moment I feel you holding me tight,
As if you never left me, not once, not at all,
Will we ever break down this wall? So I wouldn't fall,
You took my heart in your hands,
As if God written it in his plans,
I feel your touch whenever I think of you,
Many times it is more than a few,
When will it be my turn? To never let you go,
Will this music ever flow?
I remember when you looked me in the eyes,
I had to look away because my heart flies,
In to the skies, above the mountain it goes,
The moments when I am alone, is when I imagine you close,
You make my heart sing, 
As if we were tied by an imaginary string,
You make me shine so bright,
When I am with you I can see the beauty of your light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

If I Were To Write Our Story