Trust and Destiny

How long will it take for your dreams to come true? How long will it take for us to take a breath and just realize that everything happens for a reason? At times, women want life to be like a movie. Where they would meet a nice guy, fall in love, get married and be happy. They want a guy to treat them with respect and trust, to love her with all his heart.

Yet it is just so hard to find... There are not that many men out there but there is as long as we have patients and trust in the LORD. God has your other half planned out for you but it is our decision to accept. As long as we follow our path everything we have ever asked for will happen.

I know I have said these words a lot but it is just something I strongly believe in and that everyone should open their eyes and see that life and love is great. Everyday is a test and we don't know when it will be our last. At times we get so impatient that we give up on hopes, dreams and love.

Right now life is so hard and it is hard to believe that there is someone out there for everyone. I trust in GOD to help me find Mr. Right, someone who would protect me, keep me safe, love me, respect me and someone who would do anything to make me happy. I believe he is out there, where ever he may be... 

He will soon find me, or he might already be apart of my life. I just won't know until it is time. God only wants the best and he will strive to make you happy. Don't forget that God will always be there for you in the hardest moments and in the happiest. Let Destiny take it's course, because one day all your hopes and dreams will be written in the stars and in the light of your smile! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

If I Were To Write Our Story