Our World... Your World... My World

The world can be cold, dark and dangerous but it also could be warm, bright and welcoming. It's how we see our world and it's how we want our world to be. As people we get caught up in every day routines that we don't realize how beautiful the world is. The nature that surrounds us is breath-taking and we take our world for granted.

Go ahead and trash it... Let your world be dark and dirty, but I want my world to be clean and brighter everyday when I awake. I see the world as a gift and everyday we are living is a challenge. How could we make the world a better place? How could we protect ourselves from harm without damaging the world of others? How do we become better?

When I look up at the sky... I am reminded of him. It reminds me of the beauty of his smile, his amazing laugh that sings with the birds, and the sun radiating light upon his eyes, making them sparkle under the horizon. My world is you and everyone around me. Most importantly it reminds of my GOD whom I adore with all my heart. The Nature reminds of him because he is everywhere. 

He is the wind that whispers my name, he is the light that touches every part of the world, he is the birds that makes formations above me, he is the clouds that cleanses our world and he is the mountains filled with life. My world is him... If my day goes wrong, all I do is pray to him. Many times we get caught up in so many things that we don't slow down and look at the nature that confine us.

I remember when I was younger, I would imagine each cloud as something new and I still do. How about you? Would you take the time to appreciate the world around you? Nature is a beautiful creation, it should be loved and cared for. My world are those who take every step with me on my journey and the world should be appreciated more than once. If we don't then  how do we appreciate life? Life is valuable...

Comments

  1. Very inspiring, Ana. I am definitely subscribing! (: Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You and I love you as well!:) It's Jillian right!?:D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Those Three Words

Only Exist In Love