My Wish, His Song

You may not see what I see,
That you have the key,
To my heart and to my dreams,
They are no longer just schemes,

I look in your eyes and I can tell,
That you are my wish I made at a wishing well,
You know who I want to be,
That I will no longer want to flee,

You made me believe in something new,
That I was always in your view,
You may think that this is over,
It isn't, not until there are no more four leaf clovers,

God has placed you in my life and,
It was planned,
From the start of his creation,
We would have met some time in this nation,

Here we are far apart yet so close,
For we are his song he composes,
Filled with faith and hope,
Tied by an imaginary rope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

If I Were To Write Our Story