No More Chances

Ignoring me when I need you.
Acting like you don't care.
Making me feel stupid for loving you. 
Well you've got your wish.

I won't bug you.
I won't love you.
I won't care for you.
You honestly don't deserve it.

I guess you're doing me a favor.
Pushing me out like this.
Feeling like I'm drowning.
Because I gave you every part of me.

Now my heart is aching.
And now you're smiling.
You're having an amazing time.
Pushing me aside like the others.

I cried to you that I disliked being
Ignored and you promised you wouldn't 
Do the same.
Now, you're more like a stranger.

Than my lover.
You "loved" me for a little a bit.
Maybe not even at all.
Feeling like I'm unworthy.

You broke my heart for 
The thousand of times.
You won't get anymore chances.
I'm putting my foot down.

You pushing me away
Only proves to me that you're like the others.
Serenading me with your musical talents.
Lying about the love you had.

You don't deserve me.
I know that more than ever.
By the way you're making me hate you.
By the way you're making me despise you.

You don't deserve my love.
You don't deserve to be happy.
You deserve to be miserable.
You deserve to fade away with your demons.

You broke my heart for the last time.
I'm moving forward without you.
Even though I wanted a lifetime.
This is it.

You won't get any more chances.
I'm done loving you.
I'm done caring for a little boy.
I'm done wanting you to be happy.

So go on fade away with your thoughts.
Erase all our memories.
Do what you need to be free.
You won't even get birthday wishes from me.

I'm done chasing after boys who don't matter.
I'm done looking at the pictures.
I'm done wanting you to come back.
I'm done waiting for a miracle.

You want to be alone?
Fine, I'm done loving you.
You got your wish.
I hope you regret the lie you gave me.

I hope you regret every moment we had.
Because I regret giving so much of myself to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Those Three Words

Our World... Your World... My World

Some Day You'll Stay