There Aren't Enough...

There aren't enough words,
To replace the pain inside.
I'm sorry for pressuring you,
I never wanted to be that person.

I wanted to be there for you,
To be your person.
There aren't enough first hellos,
To make you see that I'm here for good. 

Every kiss I wanted to make it last,
For the sake of my heart.
There aren't enough smiles,
To make all of this okay.

The intervals between clicked lips,
Didn't last long as I craved for your touch.
There aren't enough time,
To hold onto you for good.

Every moment with you was like the first,
Exhilarating, beautiful and safe.
There aren't enough embraces,
To make me breathe on my own.

I wanted to be the one you turned to,
When you needed someone to be there.
There aren't enough moments,
To relive with you because you're not here.

My heart will remember your touch,
And my mind will know your person.
There is enough love in me,
For the both of us.

I'll hold onto you for as long as I can.
Until my lungs give out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Those Three Words

Our World... Your World... My World

Some Day You'll Stay