For Those who've Been Played Time Again...

My anger and frustration of the so-called Truth,
Is burning me to ashes.
You look at me and you no longer exist.
Just a coward who knows how to play the act.

You never cared about me like you said you did.
When all I ever did was speak to you with 
Sincerity, Hope, Love and told you what I felt.
Yet, I wasn't enough to make you do the same.

You choose to ignore me because you think 
You're a man but you aren't.
Just a coward who doesn't deserve anything.
When all you did was deserve everything.

Now I look at your posts and see a man 
I wish I never got to know.
With tears in my eyes and fire in my heart.
Deep down I knew you were just another boy
With rude intentions, not respecting the woman you so call PREACH.

I'm a magnet to jerks who think they are better 
Than everyone. Think they are better than me.
I deserve the explanation of why you chose to leave.
You PREACH for no HOES but you are ONE yourself.

I'm done with MEN, boys like you. 
Congrats you just won an OSCAR.
I hope you drown with your self-pity. 
Because all I ever gave you was patience and kindness.

However, you deserve none of that.
Go ahead and choose to ignore me just like 
Every other BOY in this world.
I know I deserve your sincerity of an explanation.

But you're too much of a coward to look into my eyes,
And say that what I made you feel. 
Meant nothing to you and we both know that's a lie.
So be that coward...

Show the world how much of an ASShole you are.
Show the world how you picked me up,
And at your convenience placed me aside.
Because someone better came into your life.

I'm sorry, I could've made you the happiest man alive.
Now You lost your chance. And I'm done. 
I'm out the door and I hope you get repaid for 
How much pain you caused me. 

That from here on... when you're ready.
The girl you choose will give you excuses because you made
ME believe that this was real.
That YOU were real.

You can't be real if you're just another coward.
Just saying. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Those Three Words

Our World... Your World... My World

Some Day You'll Stay