When...

When vacancy becomes the barrier.
All the walls will come down.
That's when you'll hear me call.
Not before, not after.

When air becomes too much.
My heart will dry up.
That's when I'm no more.
Not before, not after.

When hope becomes broken.
All the faith will go with it.
That's when you won't see me cry.
Not before, not after.

When love becomes overused.
My lungs will flare up.
That's when I won't fight for you.
Not before, and not after.

When pain becomes a friend.
All the worries will be numb.
That's when I'll never be seen again.
Not before and not after.

When the day will come,
All will bow down to my vulnerability.
That's when nothing will matter.
You won't matter anymore.

I've given up.
You've taken all of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Those Three Words

Our World... Your World... My World

Some Day You'll Stay