Meaningful Prayer

My heart is weak,
I am no longer a beautiful antique,
We met and you left,
You are no longer a thief,

The one who stole my heart,
I knew from the start,
To not fall yet I experienced defeat,
At first you were sweet,

Now I see I was a pass of time,
We won't toss the dime,
To get heads or tails,
Will we ever follow the trails?

The little things are always there,
Just as long as a meaningful prayer,
I light up whenever I see your smile,
I pray to God that I will soon walk down the aisle,

To the man that loves me with all his might,
Someone who will hold me through the night,
Many times I lose hope,
I just have to hold on to the rope,

God will lead me to my happily ever after,
I will receive laughter,
I'll finish the ending of a best-selling novel,
I will look into your eyes,
We will be together under the beauty of these skies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay