Every Decision is a Test

We go through life without thinking about the decisions we make. We just make them and hope for the best. At times I wished it was different. I wish everything made sense but it doesn't none of it does. Why can't it be different? Why can't I know the truth? The moments when I am alone is when I think of you the most. I don't know why that is. It just happens...

Every decision we make is a test whether it is what we are going to do tomorrow or who we will keep close in our lives. Everyday might get tough and I know that its the little things that count. Some times we just need to open our eyes and see what we didn't before. Even if it is the mistakes we make along the way. We meet so many people and at times it is very hard to trust anyone.

Because people might have hurt you leaving you with a broken heart. You are strong no matter what obstacle you might face. God will make you that much stronger. "A journey begins with a single step." The choices we make changes the future and helps us to grow allowing us to become ready when we least expect it. Your other half might be closer than you think... It is the matter of opening your eyes and accepting God's greatest gift because that leads you to a loving family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay