I am a Girl that Knows what she Wants

I am a girl that knows what she wants, someone who knows whether or not the sky is blue. I am girl that enjoys the rain rather than the sun. A clouded day makes me happy rather than sad. I am a girl that doesn't take nonsense from anyone especially when it goes against my beliefs. I am a girl that wants to have a relationship with a guy that will protect me love and will want to spend the rest of his life with me.

Why is it so hard? I want a guy that knows what he wants, someone who shares the beliefs as I do and will do anything to make me happy. I want a guy that looks at me with so much love and care. Nowadays it is so hard to find someone pure and caring. Everyone is having sex at a young age, getting pregnant, having drugs, drinking and smoking.

What is the point in all that? Does it make them happier? Is life that challenging? I am a girl that respects herself when no one else does, someone who sees differently than my peers. I am a girl that doesn't fall  for stupidity. I am girl that lives day by day but can be impatient when it comes to finding MR. RIGHT. I think everyone girl does that is why they date these random guys so they could feel wanted.

As for me I haven't had a relationship with a guy and I don't think I will until later. I am just waiting for the right one... He just hasn't came yet. I am a girl that wants to have a long lasting healthy relationship, is that too much to ask for? I look up at the stars and I wonder why I haven't had the chance. A chance to hold someones hand for a long period of time.

A chance to look into his eyes and say the words, "I love you." A chance to say hello rather than a goodbye. A chance to hold him tight and feel his warmth. It just hasn't happened yet and I wonder why that is. At times I get so insecure because of the fact I haven't had the chance. I see everyone having someone and I have to remind myself it isn't the right time and that God will reveal it soon. 

I am a girl that lives day by day waiting for her answer to come. If you don't like how I think then feel free to walk out on me that just means there is someone better out there in this world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay