Willowing Seconds

His face willows in my unfailing memory, 
It lingers with absolute tranquility, 
My heart sizzles with love and joy. 
He dazzles me with his great ability,
To protect me and to know me.

My mind searches for understanding,
For his unknowing departure.
My skin remembers the branding,
As he goes off as a marcher.
Always needing to flea.

His brown marbles glisten,
Beneath the dimmed stars.
Attentive as he listens,
To the start of his own memoir.
Holding me while he thinks.

My lips recall the first touch,
Feeling the warmth tingle between two souls.
Wanting him so much,
Just like the light within our goals.
Remembering the seconds between his blinks. 

Engraving his person into the depths of who I am.
As if he was my lion, and I was his lamb. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Only Exist In Love