First Self-Published 70 page Novel: "Moments of Impact"

Please join me on this exciting journey for a novel inspired by my two grandmothers. I combined their beauty and strength into one character who has inspired those around them with their love. I want you to take the time to walk with me on this path toward my career as a writer. 
I hope that I inspire you and encourage you to flourish into someone amazing. I also hope that this novel touches you in a beautiful way just like my grandmothers have done to me. So walk with me and we'll forever live in the "Moments of Impact". 

Available now on Amazon.

     "In this new inspiring story about family dysfunctions and a search for self identity. Comes a family trying to make sense of this drastic loss of a woman who held the family together. A family that is now broken. Everyone lost someone, a mother, a sister, an aunt, a grandmother and even a wife. Through her own hardships with a drunken father and a sister who enjoyed her late nights out partying. Lucrecia finds herself in a world where she doesn't belong after losing her most precious mother at the age of eight. She doesn't believe she's worthy of love. However, she meets a man who heals her from the hands of her father. He shows her what it means to live without fear and to love unconditionally. Her family reminisces about the person she was to them and how she changed each of them for the better. Revealing her own pain and journey to create a family-- whom will never forget her existence." 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1543296513/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Only Exist In Love