You, I, Us are Chosen

I am a girl who loves to write, make a fool of herself, loves to dance, listen to music, live day by day, waiting for my prince charming to come knock on the door, and loves her God with all her heart. Not many people can scream from the top of their lungs and say who they are as a person.

Everyone deserves to shine...

At times I am a girl that is too hard on herself. She compares herself to everyone else, thinking she isn't worth anything and that is my huge struggle as of now. Everyday I am struggling with my appearance and how men don't look at me because I might know what I want. I may repel guys by my maturity, respect and the dream of having a family of my own. I respect those around me but at times I just wished that someday I will find this man that I have been praying for.

Love is Patient, Love is Kind... Someday I will find that one true love of mine <3

There have been a point in my life where I have struggled so much that I tend to look in the mirror and say that I am the most ugliest person in the world. I will always think that of myself because of how guys walk away from me without a single word which shatters my heart. You may think why am I telling you this?

Well there is a point in your life where you might think you are not pretty enough like those women in those magazines. But you are! You are more precious than any of them! You are special and beautiful, who deserves the best. No matter how many bumps on the road you may face. God is always telling you how amazing and talented you are.

I am a girl that sees eye to eye, who's weakness is mathematics, who strives to be the best role model she could be, who works really hard to make everything right, who loves her family and friends.

But most importantly loves her God with all her heart and wants him to walk with her until the end of the finish line.

Someone who wants to find her prince charming and become stronger in the faith. 

We are CHOSEN to be someone God has planned since we were created.
This is "Who I am"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay