Behind the Shadowed Hills

The night is so cold,
Nothing like a piece of gold,
My heart flutters with hope,
Wishing that someday we'd elope,

Into a new world,
Although times could be twirled,
I miss all those times,
It could be mistaken as crimes,

Your smile is hidden behind the clouds,
At times I get lost in the crowd,
I call your name,
But all you hear is fame,

Is that all you know?
This isn't a show,
I miss the way you smile,
I miss the way you would walk the extra mile,

To make our paths cross once again,
You are always in the fast lane,
I have been scarred and shattered,
At times I feel flattered,

When you said "I love you",
That was all my heart knew,
Far behind the shadowed hills,
I felt my body chill,

Someday you will see,
That I am now free,
But when I met you,
My love grew,

I am yours,
Until Destiny becomes a closed door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay