Just so...

Some days are just fine,
I just wish I had a sign,
Some nights are just dandy,
Almost as sweet as a candy,

I miss those days where it didn't matter,
All I hear is chatter,
You drift far into the sea,
Along with every key,

To my heart,
I feel so torn apart,
The stars are no longer shiny,
At times I feel so tiny,

So invisible to all the rest,
I feel a burning sensation in my chest,
If only God could hold me tight,
Just so I can feel tranquility through the night,

Some day everything will fall into place,
I will feel his grace,
Although I might miss you,
I know now what to do,

Move forward and wish for a way,
I will always pray,
To some how reach for the stars,
Maybe land some where in Mars,

You'll find your happily ever after,
I will always be here in a night of laughter. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay