Desires

I know how I am.
How I say things without thinking.
How I feel things without warning.
How I want things without being lucky.

Like I said, I know how I am.
For that I'm sorry.
For that I'm writing.
The only way I can get over this hump.

I always want the things I can't have.
The things I imagine,
When I'm laying on my bed.
Right before I close my eyes.

I know how I am.
How I love without being reciprocated.
How I want without getting.
How I write, hoping you'd read every word.

My heart desires to be loved back.
My eyes desire to be gazed into.
My ears desire to hear your voice.
My hands desire to hold you.

I've fallen short.
I've hurt you.
I've forgave you.
I went off on you.

For that I'm sorry.
I understand you want nothing with me.
Your wish is my command.
Your silence speaks volumes.

Although, the way you stared into my eyes...
That can't be acted.
Can it? Are you that good?
That with every touch, you feel nothing.

I've been fooled 6 times,
With you, I've been fooled 3 times.
I don't learn from the past.
I have this soft spot for you.

That I want you, I'll always want you.
I'll always love you.
Even when you don't.
Even when you can't. 

Saddest thing of this all,
Deep down I hope you open your eyes.
Baby, open your radiating brown eyes,
So you can see that I'm not going to hurt you. 

Your silence has me crushed.
It's been a while since I've cried over you.
I didn't want to ruin things but,
I did, I know I did. 

I know how I am.
All I want from here on,
Is that you find the happiness,
That I can't seem to give you.

I want your heart to sing volumes.
I want your mind to hold on.
I want your hands to never let go.
I want your eyes to see wonders.

For all the reasons,
I shouldn't love you.
Are all the reasons,
You should be loved.

Even when you don't think so.
I know you will earn what you deserve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

If I Were To Write Our Story