Here We Are

When I think about you,
My world turns from grey to blue,
No more worries, no more pain,
You always know how to clean up the stain,

Although I may fall,
You never seem to stall,
To admit how much you love me,
Here we are under a tree,

Kissing blissfully under the stars tonight,
Nothing turns to black and white,
You are my happily after,
Always giving me so much laughter,

Making me smile when I need you the most,
Expressing myself like a cheesy post,
I feel your love pour out into the distance,
There is no longer resistance,

Here we are looking into each others eyes,
At times I ask myself why,
I haven't met you not even once,
Maybe in a different circumstance,

For now you are a dream,
Nothing is what it seems,
At times I hear you call out to me,
I can't help but to flea,

Just to get one step closer,
Of becoming a successful composer,
One day we will meet,
And you will be someone I long to greet,

You will be someone I love,
For I ask my God above,
To make our paths cross,
NO longer will my heart be tossed,

For you are the one to make it right,
Our love will make the world shine bright. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay