My God...

My God, you are so good to me,
I feel your love flow like the sea,
You heal  my heart from all the pain,
Even though it might be a tough stain,

You carry me when I need you the most,
I always feel your presence so close,
At times I may doubt you,
I just wish I knew,

The plans you wrote out,
Some times I get lost in your route,
Your purity keeps me strong,
You are my favorite song,

My hopes and dreams are in your hands,
You have so many plans,
To make me happy in the end,
Even though I may be hard for you to mend,

Everything reminds me of you,
You know what I have been through,
You know me, more than I know myself,
It is time for me to leave the past on the shelf,

Some day you will bless me with a gift,
So I will no longer drift,
From side to side,
I imagine you with a smile so wide,

Please never let me go,
For you are the one that really knows,
Who I am,
The Lion and the Lamb...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

If I Were To Write Our Story