Infinity Times

It's the moments when I'm alone.
When I'm reminded of what I've lost.
Of what I wanted to hold onto.
Of what I thought was meant to be mine.

Nothing can help push away the memories.
So I don't have to think about them.
So I don't have to cry about you.
So I don't have to realize that you aren't mine.

It's the moments when I'm sitting by myself.
Staring at the wall, trying to forget
The images flashing inside my mind.
The memories of you playing the piano.

Memories of you hugging me tight.
Memories of you making me food.
Memories of you saying "I love you."
Memories of you riding your skateboard.

Memories of you holding my hand.
Memories of you kissing my forehead.
Memories of you wrapping your body around me.
Memories of you laughing at me.

My mind is being consumed by you.
My heart is being invaded by you.
My hands are searching for yours.
My lips are hoping to kiss your skin again.

It's the moments when I'm laying in my bed.
Trying to close my eyes, to not remember.
But your face resurfaces my dreams.
Your voice ringing in my eardrums.

I've been wearing your green jacket.
Wanting your scent to magically reappear.
Wanting to hear your voice again.
Wanting to hear your car roar down my street.

Wanting to feel your breath against my skin.
Wanting to hold you within my embrace.
Wanting to love you and be with you.
Wanting to cuddle up to you watching a movie.

It's the moments when I'm driving down my street.
Remembering kissing you in the rain.
Remembering when you asked me to be your forever.
Remembering draping my legs over yours.

Now my heart isn't being nurtured.
Now my hands aren't tightening around yours.
Now my lips aren't kissing your skin.
Now my ears aren't hearing your voice.

I've been looking through the pictures.
Knowing every moment I spent with you.
Never thinking that I'd have a last moment.
Never thinking that I'd be sitting here without you.

It's the moments when I'm laying on the same couch.
When I'm reminded of how we laid with each other.
Of when we slept together, remembering your warmth.
Of when we held each other, never wanting to let you go.

In the end, I needed to.
Although, I never wanted to.
You made a decision to go on without me.
And I'll always be reminded of what I lost.

Wanting you back in my life again.
Hoping that someday you'll come back.
But I have to go on without you.
Although, I don't want to.

It's the moments when I'm alone.
When I'm reminded that I loved.
That I loved you, unconditionally.
That I cared for you with every bone in my body.

The memories of you hasn't been easy.
They have been resurfacing like 
The ocean water to the shore.
Always kissing the sand with its touch.

I miss you and I think of you everyday.
Finding little things you've given me.
Reminding me of your person.
Reminding me of your heart.

Your beautiful heart you believe you don't have.
But I see you, sweetheart.
I've always believed in you.
I've always loved you.

You'll always have my heart,
Infinity Times whatever you Say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay