My Always and Forever

Don't you know?
The things you hide from,
Will only leave you lonely.
Takes your seconds away. 

You have this idea of
The perfect girl.
So you deny those who
Could love you.

Don't you know?
That you can't decide 
Who you're meant for.
Take your armor away.

You believe you aren't worthy
Of love, but you are more worthy,
Now. Than ever before.
You've learned, you've prospered.

Don't you know?
That you'd only regret,
The chances you didn't make.
Take your pride away.

I can tell you all the reasons,
To love you, to want you, to trust you.
But, you won't break down your fear.
No matter how much I try to convince you. 

Don't you know?
That your act isn't attractive.
Playing me, convincing me of something more.
Take your smirk away.

I know I won't ever be more to you.
Just a friend who isn't enough
To your ideal girl.
This idea inside your mind.

You can tell me the things I want to hear.
Then brush me away when it's tough.
Sooner or later your act will be enough.
To break me down, to not trust you.

Is that what you want?
Want me to hate you?
Want me to forget you?
Want me to fall out of love with you?

Your life is precious.
Your smile is perfection.
Your eyes are bright comets.
Your lips are wonderful.

Don't you know?
That no matter what,
I'd still believe there will be an US.
10 or 20 years from now.

I still believe your the greatest man.
The one who deserves every bit
Of happiness, every bit of my heart.
The one man who hasn't left me.

Who's forgiven me and I you.
Isn't that what relationships are made of?
Communication, love and understanding.
Yet, you don't want that with me. 

I need you to understand,
That I'll always have space for you,
Inside my heart.
Even after so many years.

I'll love you until the sun doesn't shine.
Always, and forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

If I Were To Write Our Story