My Love, My Sweetheart

My love, my sweetheart
You are the best thing 
In my life, my thoughts
Of security are within your embrace.

Full of joy and beauty.
You are on your way back to me
I feel it vibrating through
My fingertips.

I feel your love radiating
So much light.
I feel your eyes taking
Notice and openness.

My love, my sweetheart
You are my best friend.
I miss your teases.
I miss your touch.

I know you'll come home.
I can feel it in my heart.
I know you love me.
I know you want to come back.

I feel your heart beating
In this very moment.
Loving me and thinking of 
Only me.

Your soulmate, your love,
Your quest, your Lois Lane
And your Forever.
It's written in the stars.

You are meant for me.
The love we have will 
Carry the weight of the world.
It will succeed and prosper.

My love, my sweetheart
You are the most talented 
Man I've ever met.
I've always known 

Since we were six 
That we are destined
For one another.
You will come home.

My arms are open for you.
I'm holding back the 
Pain and letting the light in.
My love, my sweetheart

You're the greatest blessing
I've ever been given.
I love you.
I adore you.

I love how you made me 
Feel as I dug my nose 
Beneath your chin.
How you played me the piano.

Always so graceful and true.
Your talent speaks volume.
It heals my heart by every note.
You will come home.

Because I love you so.
I'll always be your darling,
Your forever and your Lois Lane.
You will be my Clark Kent.

You're going to pick me up
And take me away.
Fly to another place
Far from the noise.

Where it's just you and I.
Isolated in a small little house
Surrounded by the trees.
Sharing the undeniable love for one another.

You're my love, my sweetheart.
The sweetest person in the world.
You have the biggest heart
And the most beautiful smile.

You call my name and I 
Immediately close my eyes 
So I can memorize the range.
You are everything and more.

I love you, infinity times 
Whatever you say.
You'll come home when you're ready.
When that time comes

I'll be a better me
Because being without you
Is something I don't want.
You are my future.

You are my person.
My love, my sweetheart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Only Exist In Love