Love is Pain..Beauty of Life

Escaping from a world of nothingness is quite painful. Falling in love is also hurtful. Pain exists every where we come to find. At times nothingness seems safe, peaceful and heart fulfilling. If we keep our eyes open long enough, we come to realize that everything we have known is nothing what it seems. Heart break is a part of life. Just as hope and love. I was once you can say.. "in love" but that was just a painful memory that doesn't seem to leave my side and at times it is very frustrating. I know in my heart that the experience I had with that pain only made me stronger than from what I was. Although, I may think of him everyday wondering how things might have been but I can't think that way. 

I can't allow myself to think of the "What If" because it is too painful. I also know that everything happens for a reason. No regrets. God doesn't place someone in your life just for any reason but for you to become stronger. He knows that you can handle it and he wants more than anything for you to find happiness. He loves you more than anyone could possibly understand. He knows you better than you know yourself.

Pain is a indescribable feeling just like love. Yet pain, damages the heart, messes with your mind and toys with your reason. The reason to think things through, to understand the other person and figure out why things happen. Pain is the worst feeling in the world and sadly everyone must experience pain. Although, we try to prevent such a feeling, it still happens. It takes time to heal from a heart break. I know this because it took me time, I had to take time. If I didn't then I don't know what would have happened. 

So, does love at first sight exist? Does the fairy tale kind of love exist? Is it real? Some say that love at first sight is having a sexual attraction toward that person in the moment you first see them. Love and Pain is difficult to understand. "It's easy to fall in love but it's so hard to break somebody's heart. What seemed like a good idea has turned into a battlefield." -Lea Michele. That lyric is so true because we lose sight of falling in love, we don't realize that moment where we fall in love, it's quick and easy. Yet, when breaking someone's heart is hard because it comes with a lot of pain. No one wants to cause pain or even feel it.

Love and Pain are complicated in many ways but that is the beauty of life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World... Your World... My World

Those Three Words

Some Day You'll Stay